kooldust aka Daniel Savio is skweee master… this scandinavian madness is banging the dancefloor with demented hiptronica based around those high-pitched synths ….it’s suppah!
Skweee’s getting a sweet evolution focus on the squeaky synths, which are often mixed louder than the bass and the drums.Some of skweee is blissful and delicate, other bits just sound annoying after a while. Much of the early skweee output had a G-funk influence, but recently the genre has ventured to styles further afield, like lush cosmic disco and straight-forward electro kuduro and DUBSTEP!!!!!
1. Daniel Savio – Dirty Bomb
2. Jessie-Evans Let Me On (Sonido Desconocido remix)
3. Sonido del Principe – Boom Boom
4. Kevin Little – Turn Me On (Motorpitch Beware mix)
5. Immorales – Billen Trillen
some of Daniel Savio’s stuff