The Global Bass Experience is my podcast and sometimes radio show (if a deal sticks and I get air time) that works as a promoter for Generation Bass as well. We cover several artists from blog posts that we feature here on Generation Bass along with many other artists performing and producing in the diverse underground global bass music scene. Two weeks ago our episode was mixed by Dee Jay Umb, you might remember the post he wrote on here promoting it.
We are nine episodes in and already have changed staff once. I have been involved since the beginning and purchased the name and domain but have had two partners. The newest partner is Piper Street Sound, a good friend of mine and an amazing producer. You might know him from the band Dialect Trio or from his involvement with the popular dub band DubConscious. Piper Street Sound and I mix together a diverse selection of the latest global bass releases into what is normally an hour long show. Our last episode, episode nine, ran about one hour and a half though because we didn’t air last week and had a lot of music saved up.
I just wanted to write this to introduce you more to the show. Our last episode featured several artists we blogged about here on Generation Bass. On the episode you will find a single from El Remolon’s new soundtrack album for the film Boxeo Constitucion called Boxeo, which features vocals by the very talented Lido Pimienta. Also we featured a track off the new Cheick Hamala Diabete remix EP with the song Prudence along with a single from the Analog Players Society EP CKY to JFK with the song Korosi.
We also featured a very long but powerful mix by Piper Street Sound featuring a plethora of great global bass artists from many different backgrounds and styles. I hope you enjoy this long episode and keep checking us out as we produce our weekly episodes. There are many great new events on the horizon for TGBE and we hope you will tune in and be a part of them.
A. Analog Players Society – Korosi
B. Cheick Hamala Diabate – Prudence (E’s E Remix)
C. El Remolon Feat. Lido Pimienta – Boxeo
1. ROJO REGALO – MEKURUMEKU [NICE-J Moombahton edición]
2. Siete Catorce – Ilusion
3. DubConscious – Into the Sunset (Piper Street Sound Remix)
4. Greenhouse Lounge – Rated R
5. Major Lazer ft Tyga, Bruno Mars & Mystic – Bubble Butt (DASH slktr Bootleg)
6. Byron Lee & the Dragonaires – Village Ram (Piper Street Sound Edit)
7. Benny Moré – Bonito Y Sabroso (DASH slktr EDIT)
8. Djoulo & Donpe ke – Killkillkill (Helgeland 8-bit Squad Remix)
9. Mungo’s Hi Fi ft. Kenny Knots – One life to live
10. Karolina – Dub Ehad (Wido & Sabbo Remix)
11. Galaxies – Moments
12. Yelram Selectah – El tibur-ón
13. Amadou & Mariam – C_est pas facile pour les Aigles (Frikstailers Remix)
14. Western Jazz Band – Vigelegele (Ululation)
15. Real Cumbia Activa (RCA)Linda niña 369
16. Chocquibtown – Calentura (Sonora Remix)
17. sabanas rotas 109 BPM
18. DERBASTLER – VOLANTE VISTA 95 BPM
19. Rafael Aragon vs Max le Daron vs Kaoma – Lambanghra 108 BPM
20. Los Mirlos – Chinito en Onda (Dengue Dengue Dengue! Remix)
21. Hip – Estereofonica (Pa Kongal Trip edit)
22. DubConscious – Into the Sunset Boom One Sound System Remix
23. Amadou & Mariam -Dougou Badia (feat. Santigold) (King Coya Remix)